Veasey Creek Park facilities include a boat launch, two group picnic shelters, and numerous individual picnic sites. Veasey Creek Park offers quick water access to boaters who wish to fish Veasey Creek and Stroud Creek.
Jan. 01, 2021 – March 31, 2021
April 01, 2021 – October 16, 2021
Out of Season (No Booking Available) October 17, 2021 – December 31, 2021
Charges & Cancellations
Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to the reservation date in order to receive a refund. No refunds will be issued after the date of the reservation. Reservations will not be refunded due to weather related issues.
How to Get to Veasey Creek Park
Take Alabama County Road 266 approximately six miles north of West Point to the T-intersection. Turn left and watch for Veasey Creek Park signs. Turn right and follow the road to the boat ramp then turn left. The shelter is on the right.
What You Need to Know About Veasey Creek
- Vehicles should only be parked in designated parking spaces.
- Golf carts and off-road vehicles including UTV, ATV and dirt bikes are prohibited.
- Please keep the area clean. Trash cans are conveniently located around the shelter.
- Commercial activities are prohibited. Fees may not be collected.
- Roadways shall be kept clear and the normal flow of traffic should not be impeded. Objects such as grills, trailers, inflatable toys and other recreation items will not be placed in the roadways.
- Pets should be kept on a leash under six feet in length. Pets are not allowed on the beaches.
- Please do not feed the wildlife.
- Excessive noise that unreasonably disturbs others is prohibited.
- Please wear your life jacket when engaging in water related activities.
- Reservations will not be refunded due to weather related issues.