firstname.lastname@example.org- Near Fort Smith, Montana
– Open All Year!
– $15 per night fee ($7.50 with Senior Pass)
– 27 RV and tent sites are located on the south shore of Afterbay lake
– All sites have fire rings and picnic tables
– Composting vault toilets
– All sites are back in (not pull through)
– There are no RV hookups
– There are several hydrants with potable water behind sites 1-17 and across the road from sites 18-27
– RV dump station available across the road near the Headquarters buildingTake 313 through the town of Fort Smith, MT and follow the brown and white sign to Afterbay Campground. It will be on the right side of 313 just past the NPS Headquarters building.(406) 679-2639All sites are handicapped accessible although it is easier to get to the pit toilets from sites 18-27 and the two sites adjacent to the toilets are marked as handicapped sites.
Mens and Womens pit toilets are handicapped accessible.